Summer Park Hops: A Series of Summer Play Dates
July 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm MDTFree
School is out, and summer is here. It’s the perfect time to get outside and make new friends! We’d love for you to join us and our Community & Conversation Group for Summer Park Hops: a series of summer playdates.
Park Hops are free for kids of all ages and their caregivers, moms, or dads. But please do RSVP at the links below so we can prepare to make each event fun for everyone in attendance.
- A Free Snack from ABQ Mom
- Orbit from the Albuquerque Isotopes
- Facepainterina face painting and balloon twisting
- Bike Rodeo and free bike tune-ups from CABQ Esperanza Bicycle Safety Education Center (Bring your bikes to join the fun!)
- i9 Sports Activity
- All ages yoga class by Nose to Toes Yoga:: 11:15 a.m. (bring a towel or yoga mat & water)
- Outdoor games by Ultimate Tailgating
- Fire Trucks from Albuquerque Fire Rescue
- Activities are subject to change. Check back for updates.
A representative from The Education Plan, Menaul School, Rise Dental Career Institute, and Western Heights will be available with resources.